With a media pass and an Ellen sunglasses, hundreds of people thought I was working for The Ellen Degeneres show at Toronto Pride Parade 2013! They called me and screamed so loud to get my attention and some of them begged me to take a photo of them literally screaming at my face! In fact, I saw two awesome people (like me!) wearing Ellen products: one an Ellen underwear and the other sporting a pair of Ellen flip flops!
Unfortunately, my minions, I’m not working for Ellen. Really. She still has to discover my creative fabulous-ness! And I can consider this blog entry as my application to work behind her show. Hi, Ellen! I can do drag and you can throw a cake, a vanilla, a toothpaste, a coffee in my face! LOL…
And see you next year for the World Pride 2014!
THESE RELATED POSTS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
- Toronto Pride Parade 2013 Video
- Toronto Pride Parade 2013 – Part 1
- Pride Toronto Dyke March 2013
- Pride Toronto – Underwear Show at California Cafe
- 2013 Toronto Pride Launch
- Church Street – Toronto’s Gay Village
- Bangalore Pride Parade 2013
- Beaches in Toronto – Bask in the sun and sand and get a tan!
- 2012 Toronto Pride Parade Photos 4